General Hospital #25
Information about General Hospital #25 in Richmond, VA during the Civil War.
General Hospital #25 was also called Randolph’s Hospital.
The hospital was open as early as March 1862 and as late as July 1863. It had a capacity of about 225 and 25 employees in March 1863. It housed Union Prisoners at times.
General Hospital #25 was located in the center of the block south of Main Street between Pear and Peach Streets.
From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Waitt, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.)