From the Richmond Enquirer, 8/5/1861, p. 3, c. 3

ANOTHER HOSPITAL. The ladies connected with St. James Church have established a hospital on the corner of Main and Third streets, for our wounded soldiers. About twenty persons are now in this hospital, and as the ladies have the management of it, we feel assured that the inmates will receive every attention.

Go to top