From Richmond Dispatch, 6/3/1861, p. 1
Gen. Fauntleroy. – This gentleman, who now occupies the position of Commanding General of all the forces in and around Richmond, has removed his office from the Custom-House Building to the room of the Circuit Court, in the State Court-House, in the Capitol Square. Arrangements have been making for ten days past for the proper accommodation of the various Departments of the Confederate States Government. The officials have thus far accommodated themselves to the various circumstances by which they have been surrounded. By the middle of this week the Custom-House will be ready for its occupants.