Bosher Hall Hospital was a private hospital also known as Bosher's Carriage Factory Hospital. It was used only temporarily.
Bosher Hall Hospital was the Carriage factory of R. H. Bosher and was located on the Southwest corner 9th & Main Streets. It was used as the Quartermaster Department offices after mid-1863.
From Confederate Military Hospitals in Richmond by Robert W. Waitt, Jr., Official Publication #22 Richmond Civil War Centennial committee, Richmond, Virginia 1964.